Future scheduling and animosity

The home for Big East hoops

Postby xman » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:42 am

I wonder if any Big East teams will refuse to schedule games with the schools that left. Would Syracuse not play St. John' simply out of spite - maybe that's a bad example since Cuse is also leaving. But you see what I mean.

I worry that Xavier will lose some of their traditional games but that is the price we will pay to join something bigger.
xman

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Future scheduling and animosity

Postby Jet915 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:00 am

Coach Boehim already said he wants to continue series w/some of the Big East teams like St. John's (so they can play at MSG and maintain a connection to New York city).
Jet915

Postby Peter » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:18 am

Jet915 wrote:Coach Boehim already said he wants to continue series w/some of the Big East teams like St. John's (so they can play at MSG and maintain a connection to New York city).

Boeheim wants what is best for him. With that guy I'd prefer St Johns tell him that he can kiss off.
Peter

Postby xman » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:20 am

Peter wrote:
Jet915 wrote:Coach Boehim already said he wants to continue series w/some of the Big East teams like St. John's (so they can play at MSG and maintain a connection to New York city).

Boeheim wants what is best for him. With that guy I'd prefer St Johns tell him that he can kiss off.

Screw Boeheim - that guy is a piece of work. Never liked him.
xman

Return to Big East basketball message board