Boeheim: Andy Katz is a "disloyal idiot"

The home for Big East hoops

Postby Dew » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:44 am

What was that all about? I never like Boeheim and this reinforces it.
Dew

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Boeheim: Andy Katz is a "disloyal idiot"

Postby QueRico » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:56 am

While Katz speculating on Southerland's alleged academic issues was presumed to be the cause, apparently there's a history between AK & JB.

Boeheim did reveal the reason to Bud Poliquin of the Post-Standard, pointing to a one-on-one interview done in November 2011.
"It's really simple," he explained. "I went to New York last year to play in the (NIT Pre-Season Tip-Off) Tournament in November and he (Katz) asked if he could interview me about the tournament. And I said, 'Yeah, but I can't talk about the (Bernie Fine) investigation.'
"We got in the room and he put me on camera there were several witnesses there ? and he asked me what I'd told him I couldn't answer. I kept telling him, 'I can't answer that.' And he asked me, like, 10 times on camera. He never took the camera off me."
QueRico

Re: Boeheim: Andy Katz is a "disloyal idiot"

Postby X- Marks the Top » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Personally I always thought old Jim boy has always been kind a a$$. Just my opinion. But some people say my teams coach at X is a gangsta and a thug. But I must say, Mick Cronin at cincinnati is by far my most disliked coach in college basketball along with boilermakers coach Matt Painter. But back to old Mickey Mouse Cronin, watch there games and watch how hilarious he is when he yells and screams constantly while he's looking up at his players and standing maybe 5 foot 5. Hilarious but pretty good coach.
X- Marks the Top

Return to Big East basketball message board