Will Big East games on Fox Sports 1 be online too?

The home for Big East hoops

Postby Omaha1 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:09 pm

I enjoyed watching other Valley teams play last year on ESPN3 and wondered if there would be a way to watch Big East games that might not be shown locally here?
Nebraska by birth, Creighton by choice.
Omaha1

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Will Big East games on Fox Sports 1 be online too?

Postby MUSeashells&Balloons » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Fox has said that their deal includes rights to broadcast on all platforms. Though they have not been to clear whether this will include a website but it will at least be available on iPhone and iPad.

Also included in the agreement is a full array of “TV Everywhere” rights which adds to the robust content already available on FOXSports.com, one of the nation’s leading sports Internet sites and FOX Sports GO, a groundbreaking mobile sports experience for iPhone and iPad devices launching this August in conjunction with FS1. FOX Sports Go offers more than 1,000 live games and events from across FOX Sports, FS1 and FOX Sports’ 22 regional sports networks, as well as scores, highlights, news, stats, and analysis. Live games and events are available to subscribers of participating cable, satellite, and telco providers at no additional cost.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/story/Big-East-FOX-Sports-reach-extensive-multi-platform-media-rights-agreement-032013
Coach Al Mcguire:
"I like seashells and balloons, ribbons and medals, bare feet and wet grass."
"When I'm losing, they call me nuts. When I'm winning, they call me eccentric."
"Queen of victory, pray for us."
MUSeashells&Balloons

Postby ArmyVet » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:16 am

I sure hope EVERY game is available even if there is an overlap of game times in my market.
ArmyVet

Postby Dew » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Will FS1 have a college hoops show live from an arena like ESPN does for football and basketball? I think that could boost the league some.
Dew

Return to Big East basketball message board