The Case for Dayton

The home for Big East hoops

Re: The Case for Dayton

Postby ohiohsbball » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Dayton has a great fan base but some people (Murphy) whoever that is needs to get a life. Makes some terrible posts.
ohiohsbball

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby augkash » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:14 pm

adoraz11 wrote:How is Dayton looking next year? If anything less than this year we have no need for them next year anyways. Nobody else would take Dayton so we don't risk missing out.

I still say vcu and whoever

Dayton is a young team mostly sophomores and freshmen they get a big guy coming in next year ( 6"11 290) and a 4star shooting guard.
augkash

Postby PMThor » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:15 pm

This just cracks me up. All these dayton fans on a Big East board, after their biggest win in 30 years, arguing about whether or not they should be in the Big East. Good God. You dolts are truly unique. Congrats on the win. One season does not a program make. Make the tourney next year, and the year after that, and then come up with how dayton brings anything new to the league, and we will get back to you.

Don't hold your breath.
Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else
PMThor

Postby augkash » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:19 pm

PMThor wrote:This just cracks me up. All these dayton fans on a Big East board, after their biggest win in 30 years, arguing about whether or not they should be in the Big East. Good God. You dolts are truly unique. Congrats on the win. One season does not a program make. Make the tourney next year, and the year after that, and then come up with how dayton brings anything new to the league, and we will get back to you.

Don't hold your breath.

I joined the board before you. Look I'm a dayton fan but I've always been a big east fan. That's why I'm here
augkash

Postby HoosierPal » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:28 pm

Hoopfan wrote:After 5 pages ive come to a conclusion

- UD is good for the BE
- UD is bad for the BE
- X hates UD
- This board will determine who is invited, not the 10 Presidents

PERFECT!!
Sendy our ballot to Fox Sports today!
HoosierPal

Postby ruechalgrin » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:29 pm

Fellow Dayton fans, let's chill out.

(1) this thread belonged in expansion thread -- sorry but we look obnoxious starting this.

(2) we won a game, I was there and excited, but that is like 3 NCAA wins in 10 years.

(3) Let's not claim we rather be in the A-10. We all would kill for an invite to the BE and anyone who claims otherwise is delusional.

(4) Yes, A-10 is having an up year and BE a down year, but we all know BE will be better conference compare to the A-10 over the long haul (hope I am wrong, but 1% chance).

(5) Let's try to be objective and not alienate the entire BE fan base.
ruechalgrin

Postby PMThor » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:33 pm

augkash wrote:
PMThor wrote:This just cracks me up. All these dayton fans on a Big East board, after their biggest win in 30 years, arguing about whether or not they should be in the Big East. Good God. You dolts are truly unique. Congrats on the win. One season does not a program make. Make the tourney next year, and the year after that, and then come up with how dayton brings anything new to the league, and we will get back to you.

Don't hold your breath.

I joined the board before you. Look I'm a dayton fan but I've always been a big east fan. That's why I'm here

Congrats on joining before me, yet that has no relevance. Again, I ask, why are dayton fans on a Big East board after their biggest win in 30 years? Really. THIRTY YEARS, yet here you are. Go celebrate the win for chrissakes, don't bemoan arguing with Big East members about not being in the league. Jeez. I mean, you guys just beat Ohio State, yet here you are. What does that say about you guys? Come On.
PMThor

Postby jayelan » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:06 pm

I can certainly understand why Dayton, Richmond, ST. Louis and VCU fans would come to this board as they are in the discussions for possible league expansion if it were to occur. What I don't understand is Xavier fans going to the A-10 board to bash the A-10 and Dayton in particular. Xavier fans in case you haven't realized it yet, your team/program has moved on. Stop being so obsessive about everything Dayton and they will fade away, especially if they do not get an invite. Keep bringing them to the threads and keep visiting the A-10 message board and they will continue to come back.
jayelan

Postby PMThor » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Do you see any other teams other than dayton fans from the A10 coming to this board, pleading, begging, prostrating themselves to join the Big East? Nope. Yet here they are. They need to learn their place.

But there is truth to this.

I don't care what you think about my program, because quite honestly, I don't think about yours at all.
PMThor

Postby Hoopfan » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Guessing by usernames, I'd say there are more X fans in this thread than UD
Hoopfan

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board