The Case for Dayton

The home for Big East hoops

Re: The Case for Dayton

Postby marquette » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:08 pm

murphy wrote:yep great job XU- get blown out by NC State another powerful 11 seed

UD beats no 6 seed OSU

Some people don't like Dayton. This doesn't help with that. Some of us like Dayton a little. Fans like you make that very difficult to defend on here.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Class of '16
marquette

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby ivet » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 pm

This thread is quite entertaining.
ivet

Postby adoraz11 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:25 pm

How is Dayton looking next year? If anything less than this year we have no need for them next year anyways. Nobody else would take Dayton so we don't risk missing out.

I still say vcu and whoever
adoraz11

Postby murphy » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:37 pm

adoraz11 wrote:How is Dayton looking next year? If anything less than this year we have no need for them next year anyways. Nobody else would take Dayton so we don't risk missing out.

Like I have said before, at the beginning of the year I thought the BE would be good for UD, now I know after viewing the racist Hannity/Fox n Frends/ the Five Sports 1 coverage, I would suggest that they stay in the A10 with NBC, CBS and ESPN coverage that they recd this year
murphy

Postby sarp » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Adding Dayton, adds almost nothing.
Creighton Fan since the 1980's
sarp

Postby xu2002 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:57 pm

murphy wrote:
adoraz11 wrote:How is Dayton looking next year? If anything less than this year we have no need for them next year anyways. Nobody else would take Dayton so we don't risk missing out.

Like I have said before, at the beginning of the year I thought the BE would be good for UD, now I know after viewing the racist Hannity/Fox n Frends/ the Five Sports 1 coverage, I would suggest that they stay in the A10 with NBC, CBS and ESPN coverage that they recd this year

Not that you have to worry, because UD isn't getting into the Big East, but if Sean Hannity hurts your feelings that bad then you can keep you $400k a year tv deal and keep playing road games in high school gyms. You're right, that sounds much better than $4-5 million a year tv deal and playing in pro arenas.
xu2002

Postby HoosierPal » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Congrats Dayton on a great win today. You know are carrying the entire state of Ohio! Butler fans are behind you 100%. We enjoyed playing you last year and know that you have a great program and a great fan base.

And, I had you winning this game in my bracket!!
HoosierPal

Postby Xudash » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:08 pm

marquette wrote:
murphy wrote:yep great job XU- get blown out by NC State another powerful 11 seed

UD beats no 6 seed OSU

Some people don't like Dayton. This doesn't help with that. Some of us like Dayton a little. Fans like you make that very difficult to defend on here.

I was waiting for one of them to go down this road. It's rather extraordinary if you think about it. Who in their right mind would come onto this board and post something like this?
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby Jet915 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:09 pm

murphy wrote:

Then why the heck are you even here? Get the hell out of here and don't come back. People like you make it hard to even root for Dayton although I was against OSU.
Jet915

Postby Hoopfan » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:47 pm

After 5 pages ive come to a conclusion

- UD is good for the BE
- UD is bad for the BE
- X hates UD
- This board will determine who is invited, not the 10 Presidents
Hoopfan

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board