Way Too Early Top 25

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Way Too Early Top 25

Postby gtmoBlue » Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:11 pm

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Nicholas Klein (1918)
"Top tier teams rarely have true "down" years and find a way to stay relevant every year." - Adoraz

Creighton
gtmoBlue

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby jfan » Fri Aug 23, 2024 11:03 am

I've heard he can't go to his left though!
CREIGHTON
jfan

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:49 am

Hoyas at 73 in the top 144 and 9th in the BE:

https://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/23140

That would mark a major improvement over the last few years.
Wizard of Westroads

Wanted: HLOHer for the 2024-25 Preview Video

Postby gtmoBlue » Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:30 pm

Hwy fellas...

I need one of you younger, apt & able, KNOWLEDGABLE, Holylanders to step in for NovaChap on the Bluenotes 2024-25 Hoops Preview video. Chap has been a stalwart participant for years, but has other
obligations. If Interested in participating DM me here on the HLOH or reply to this post...

18th Sept 2024 / 7PM Eastern (Looking more like the evening of the 18th.) You will be a panelist with Cole Pepper (WJXT4, JAX, FLA), Tristan Freeman (Busting Brackets), newbie CreightTakes
(@Creightakes), and Fanta (Fox Sports). Once you're onboard - I'll DM you th zoomcall info.

Requirements: Good working knowledge of college hoops (do a bit of research prior to the preview). Be able to back up
your opinions with facts or solid BS (kidding) - back up opinions with your research findings, team history, gut feelings, facts, etc.

30 minutes or less for the national breakdown. There's 5 folks on the panel, so be brief - succinct with your points.
Rapid analysis of Top 25 (ESPN/CBS)...overrated/underrated/good to go.
Top players, top conference, Who's an AA. NPoY, NDPoY
How many dancing from ea conf. Who's your FF? Who's your Champ?

30 minutes or less for the Big East breakdown. Rinse and repeat for the BEast.
Rapid analysis of BE Power ranking (ESPN/CBS/Torvik)...overrated/underrated/good to go.
Top players, top teams. Conf Champ? Who's an AA. !st Team AllConf, PoY, DPoY?
How many dancing from the conf. How far they advance? (Who's your FF? Who's your Champ?)

PIECE o' Cake baby.
gtmoBlue
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Nicholas Klein (1918)
"Top tier teams rarely have true "down" years and find a way to stay relevant every year." - Adoraz

Creighton
gtmoBlue

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board