Question for Creighton fans

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Question for Creighton fans

Postby thegalen » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:40 pm

BillikensWin wrote:
BillEsq wrote:Actually, i never said i was at the CBI did watch it though... I think you have me confused with someone else...
I did say i was a cubs fan in STL and trust me the odds of getting heckled in st louis is much higher as a cubs fan then as a VCU fan. Hell people where mizzou stuff to STL games all the time (yes its annoying) trust me they would go down the stairs way before you. I think if something did happen (which now i'm heavily suspect you must have been instigating something)

and i think you have SLU confused with Penn State but seeing how your comments have moved to complete senseless bashing im guessing your just trolling. (serious poop towels? whats that even supposed to mean?) does one loss embitter you so much? I'm going to have to differ to Richmond fans and their expertise on the matter. Is this typical of VCU fans or is just one of them random odd balls?

It's from the deadspin article about Rick Majerus as an ---hole coach. Rick never denied anything in that deadspin story, nor did he much care to. The VCU poster isn't the one who posted the story on Ramnation. He's just relaying it.

Majerus:
http://deadspin.com/5439875/ahole-coach ... us-edition

Crews (hey look, who's that wearing the #3 in The Dagger logo?):
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball ... aab,192153

Didn't have you confused, just thought you were staying on topic. I don't why you'd bring up the CBI being fun to watch on TV when we were talking about experiences with vandalism and assaults at the CBI.
thegalen

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby BillEsq » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:13 pm

galen... give it up no one seriously believes that there was widespread vandalism and assaults taking place at the CBI championships. Its the freaking 3rd best postseason tournament, no one is going to be starting fights over it. Seriously what are they going to argue over whose team belonged in the NIT more? The CBI is great for young teams in a rebuild not for arguments leading to assaults especially for teams with 0 history.

I'm glad you clarified your coach issue when you said last two head coaches i was trying to figure out what Soderburg did to offend you. Anyways just take a deep breath and relax nobody hates VCU, they are not overrated despite what those mean people said, Smart is still a good coach, the havoc can still win games, and your still welcome in STL heck next time you go to a game there let me know and i'll drive down there and make sure nobody is mean to you... ok... group hug?
BillEsq

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board