Fox Sports 1 Update

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Fox Sports 1 update

Postby Jet915 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:25 am

Chalmers0 wrote:Austin Karp @AustinKarp
Harbaugh who? Michigan-Utah draws 2.1 overnight on FS1. That figure projects to be the network's most-watched college football game ever

Nice number imo. Interesting to see what the ESPN games got. Hopefully comparable.
Jet915

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby stever20 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:28 am

Jet915 wrote:
Harbaugh who? Michigan-Utah draws 2.1 overnight on FS1. That figure projects to be the network's most-watched college football game ever

Nice number imo. Interesting to see what the ESPN games got. Hopefully comparable.

very comparable...
UNC/South Carolina got a 2.1
TCU/Minnesota got a 1.9
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/0 ... er/458317/

ESPN's UNC/USC game 5th best opening Thursday rating ever for ESPN.
stever20

Postby stever20 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:57 am

the thing that is a shame for FS1 now is they don't have another good game to compliment. I mean what do they have this weekend? Miss St/Southern Miss and Purdue/Marshall. They aren't going to be able to strike while the iron is hot.
stever20

Postby hortle » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:09 pm

stever20 wrote:the thing that is a shame for FS1 now is they don't have another good game to compliment. I mean what do they have this weekend? Miss St/Southern Miss and Purdue/Marshall. They aren't going to be able to strike while the iron is hot.

man this guy is annoying. I just got done reading your nonsense in the Ellenson thread. Ever have anything positive to say about anything big east related? FS1 doesn't have a headline game this weekend, they may as well close up shop and concede to the WWL
hortle

Postby MUPanther » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:56 pm

FS1 has the only late game featuring an SEC team and the only FBS game on Sunday. Could be an nice weekend for FS1 with Rays/Yankees & Pirates"Cards in MLB baseball. USA vs Peru in soccer tonight as well.
Marquette Season Ticket Holder at Fiserv Forum
Milwaukee Panther Season Ticket Holder at UWM Panther Arena (MECCA)
MUPanther

Postby MUPanther » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:02 pm

Jet915 wrote:

Almost 3 million viewers is great to see. The coverage was outstanding last night with the studio at Salt Lake City.
North Carolina/South Carolina had 3.6 million
TCU/Minnesota 2.6
Oklahoma St/Central Michigan 358k
Eagles/Jets 903k
MUPanther

Postby stever20 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:41 pm

MUPanther wrote:FS1 has the only late game featuring an SEC team and the only FBS game on Sunday. Could be an nice weekend for FS1 with Rays/Yankees & Pirates"Cards in MLB baseball. USA vs Peru in soccer tonight as well.

I would have liked to have seen the BYU/UCLA game on FS1 and one of the MLB games on Big Fox.

Miss St/Southern Miss isn't a good game at all. Last year I think it was 49-0. It's not what Southern Miss used to be. While Sunday is nice- it's still a pretty poor matchup.
stever20

Postby Jet915 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:54 pm

Richard DeitschVerified account
‏@richarddeitsch
Utah-Michigan drew 2.868 million viewers on Fox Sports 1, most-watched CFB in that network's history.

Pretty comparable to ESPN numbers. Very nice.
Jet915

Postby MUPanther » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:08 pm

stever20 wrote:
MUPanther wrote:FS1 has the only late game featuring an SEC team and the only FBS game on Sunday. Could be an nice weekend for FS1 with Rays/Yankees & Pirates"Cards in MLB baseball. USA vs Peru in soccer tonight as well.

I would have liked to have seen the BYU/UCLA game on FS1 and one of the MLB games on Big Fox.

Miss St/Southern Miss isn't a good game at all. Last year I think it was 49-0. It's not what Southern Miss used to be. While Sunday is nice- it's still a pretty poor matchup.

I guess we will see on Southern Miss, but I'm hoping it's a good game. Crowd should be great!

I'm confused BYU at UCLA is in Week 3 on FS1. Are you talking about Virginia at UCLA tomorrow? There is a number FOX has to hit with Pac-12 games on FOX might be the reason.
It's Tulsa at Oklahoma, UTSA at Oklahoma State, Royals at Tigers and BYU at UCLA on September 19th on FS1 and Cardinals/Cubs or Yankees/Mets and California at Texas on FOX.
MUPanther

Postby stever20 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:29 pm

MUPanther wrote:
stever20 wrote:

I guess we will see on Southern Miss, but I'm hoping it's a good game. Crowd should be great!

I'm confused BYU at UCLA is in Week 3 on FS1. Are you talking about Virginia at UCLA tomorrow? There is a number FOX has to hit with Pac-12 games on FOX might be the reason.
It's Tulsa at Oklahoma, UTSA at Oklahoma State, Royals at Tigers and BYU at UCLA on September 19th on FS1 and Cardinals/Cubs or Yankees/Mets and California at Texas on FOX.

my bad- you are right- Virginia/UCLA... Sorry...
stever20

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board