(2) Wednesday Night Big East Games 12/15/21

The home for Big East hoops

Re: (2) Wednesday Night Big East Games 12/15/21

Postby stever20 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:24 am

adoraz wrote:
kayako wrote:Should've known you'd notice right away, my bad lol

X should have no problem getting 12+ wins in the BE. Let's see if Steele can deliver this season.

Yeah I hope to see X towards the top of the Big East standings since Steele needs to prove himself.

We're going to learn a lot about Xavier early on in conference play. After Marquette on Saturday got @ Nova, UConn, then @ Georgetown, @ Butler, followed by Nova. 6 games and 5 of them really tough.

One good thing for them compared to some of the others- their schedule is really balanced. No real incredibly brutal stretch. Toughest stretch is 5 games(the 5 I listed above). Feels like them, Nova, and Providence have the best spread out schedules. UConn and Seton Hall have brutal stretches in there. Seton Hall has a 8 game stretch where easiest game is home to Providence! UConn has a tough 8 game stretch at the end of the year- easiest game hosting Marquette. Marquette has a stretch of 7 straight KP level A games. St John's closes with 12 games where easiest 2 games are hosting Providence and Creighton.
stever20

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby ecasadoSBU » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:57 am

congrats X fans. that team is looking real good.

nice to see GTown on a 3 game win streak
Stony Brook Red, Connecticut Blue, and Big East basketball!
ecasadoSBU

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board