Sun Jan 25th, 3g - Duke-SJU, Seton-Butler, Creigh-VU.

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Sun Jan 25th, 3g - Duke-SJU, Seton-Butler, Creigh-VU.

Postby Make Your Bones » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:41 am

Is there any way to stream games on Fox (SJU today) or MSG/FSN? i only see Nova CU on my FSGo app.

Edit: nm on Fox. You have to search by BE instead of FS1 to find it. Still no FSN/MSG games like Hall and Buter though
Go Nova!
Make Your Bones

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby ivet » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:50 am

Make Your Bones wrote:Is there any way to stream games on Fox (SJU today) or MSG/FSN? i only see Nova CU on my FSGo app.

Edit: nm on Fox. You have to search by BE instead of FS1 to find it. Still no FSN/MSG games like Hall and Buter though

http://ifirstrowus.eu/sport/basketball.html
ivet

Postby stever20 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:08 pm

Westbrook#36 wrote:
stever20 wrote:With Nova/Creighton- some point, Creighton is going to lay out someone with a 2 by 4. But- I just don't see it tomorrow. Nova remembers last year obviously, and also coming in angry after the Georgetown game. If anything, if this is close, it's more telling of a bad sign for Nova quite frankly long term.

:roll:

So if Nova doesn't pole axe the Jays today, it's proof we're in major tailspin? Good to know. :roll:

With one game knee-jerk reactions like that, one could claim the whole conference is(was) in a major tailspin at one point this season. :roll:

it wouldn't be a 1 game reaction. Nova got pasted by Georgetown by 20. Then add in the motivation in what Creighton did to them last year- Nova should be extremely motivated to blow the doors off of them. And It's not saying that they're in a tail spin yet. It's more if things go south- this would be a place where we would go back and say that this was a point where you could see that starting.
stever20

Postby admin » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:20 pm

If SJU can't stop Okafor they've got no chance. Rough start defensively.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Westbrook#36 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:37 pm

stever20 wrote:
Westbrook#36 wrote:
stever20 wrote:With Nova/Creighton- some point, Creighton is going to lay out someone with a 2 by 4. But- I just don't see it tomorrow. Nova remembers last year obviously, and also coming in angry after the Georgetown game. If anything, if this is close, it's more telling of a bad sign for Nova quite frankly long term.

:roll:

So if Nova doesn't pole axe the Jays today, it's proof we're in major tailspin? Good to know. :roll:

With one game knee-jerk reactions like that, one could claim the whole conference is(was) in a major tailspin at one point this season. :roll:

it wouldn't be a 1 game reaction. Nova got pasted by Georgetown by 20. Then add in the motivation in what Creighton did to them last year- Nova should be extremely motivated to blow the doors off of them. And It's not saying that they're in a tail spin yet. It's more if things go south- this would be a place where we would go back and say that this was a point where you could see that starting.

So it wouldn't be a one game reaction, but a short term(2 game) overreaction, ok. Was Georgetown's loss to Xavier a harbinger of things to come? You could play that game for every team. We don't have to crush Creighton today to prove anything.
Westbrook#36

Postby admin » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:40 pm

Fun game so far. Johnnies playing at a frenetic pace.
admin
Site Admin

Postby billyjack » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:05 pm

St John's looks like the better team. Quick, athletic, physical... ton of weapons. 40-39 SJU up at half. Duke just jacks up threes, except for the occasional drive where they pray for a whistle. SJU could blow this open by the 12 minute timeout.
Providence
billyjack

Postby HoosierPal » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 pm

Wow, what a bad call to end the half.
HoosierPal

Postby Make Your Bones » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 pm

This wouldn't be close if SJU just made their layups! But still a ton of fun to watch. Glad the game is resembling a big east match so far.
Go Nova!
Make Your Bones

Postby billyjack » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:07 pm

HoosierPal wrote:Wow, what a bad call to end the half.

I think shot clock hit zero before release.
Providence
billyjack

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board