Big East Villains

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Big East Villains

Postby SecureDaBall » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:48 pm

TheBall wrote:Like I said, we will see you hall fans on Presidents' Day. And this time we get the home cooking!

We?..... Is this Randy Foye?
SecureDaBall

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Hall2012 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:28 pm

TheBall wrote:Hey, if you want to put Hart on your list, go for it. Your posts count just as much as mine. I'm not telling you that you cannot.

I just gave some sympathy for hart given how he was completely mauled right before the incident and it looked more reactionary than planned. But go ahead and add him to your list.

But I do agree that Gibbs' punch was wrong, and Delgado has to realize that he is playing basketball, not soccer.

Anyway, I am more concerned about deangelo Harrison's constant crying to the refs and trash talking in Tuesday than I am about Kevin Willard's merry band of floppers right now. And then I have to worry about watching a big east basketball game with Oliver Purnell on the sideline without shedding a tear regarding how one school just doesn't put the needed effort into the sport as the other nine. Much bigger things on my mind the next coupke of weeks.

Like I said, we will see you hall fans on Presidents' Day. And this time we get the home cooking!

You're giving sympathy for Hart because you're looking at it through Nova-blue glasses. He didn't get "mauled." It was the typical, physical battling for a rebound that is common and expected in the Big East. There was nothing excessive. And even we were to give him a really generous benefit of the doubt and say the kick wasn't intentional, how can anybody possibly find the stomp that followed to be anything other than planned?

Also, I find it really amusing that you keep accusing Seton Hall of being floppers (sour grapes much??) when your team has players that do this:

And there was more of the same going on yesterday. Maybe 1 of the fouls that kept Delgado on the bench most of the game was legitimate, and they were game changing as they left Ochefu no competition on the board. If Delgado plays his normal minutes, it probably takes away at least 10-15 of Nova's 2nd chance points.
Seton Hall Pirates
Big East Tournament Champions: 1991, 1993, 2016
Big East Regular Season Champions: 1992, 1993, 2020
Hall2012

Postby Piratefan » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:41 pm

That flop was hysterical. People in glass houses….
Piratefan

Postby HoosierPal » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:12 pm

Piratefan wrote:That flop was hysterical. People in glass houses….

This is worse than soccer. I had to watch this several times....did he get goosed? No. Did he get kneed? No. Did he get ants poured into his pants? Maybe. Nothing else makes sense. Give this kid an Oscar for best flop.
HoosierPal

Postby bmorex » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:16 pm

That might be worse than a few of Davonte Gardner's flops last year.
bmorex

Postby TheBall » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Gene Teague is a punk!!! He tossed JVP to the floor! Look at teague's left hand underneath jvp's arm pit. Check out how he uses that left knee to help push jVP down.

Like I said, see Sterling and angel on president's day. That day we get the home cooking! Delgado flopped all over the floors Ike a fish yesterday and the hall won. Role reversal in February!

but until then , we the people who root for villanova need to focus on deangelo Harrison crying to the refs. One game at a time!

By the way, how are you guys enjoying that jVP shark attack commercial!!
Last edited by TheBall on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBall

Postby TheBall » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:59 pm

SecureDaBall wrote:
TheBall wrote:Like I said, we will see you hall fans on Presidents' Day. And this time we get the home cooking!

We?..... Is this Randy Foye?

It stands for We The People Who Root For villanova.

Similar to, "We The People From Long Island Who Root For Saint John's" and "We The a People From New Jersey Who Root For Seton Hall." As it is written in the preambles of our fan constitutions.

You up to date now?
TheBall

Postby XU85 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:01 pm

TheBall wrote:Gene Teague is a punk!!! He tossed JVP to the floor!

Like I said, see Sterling and angel on president's day. That day we get the home cooking! Delgado flopped all over the floors Ike a fish yesterday and the hall won. Role reversal in February!

but until then , we the people who root for villanova need to focus on deangelo Harrison crying to the refs. One game at a time!

As an unbiased observer, I am going to have to side with our good friends from Seton Hall on this one. The closed fist punch you've referred to from Gibbs looked more like a bitch slap to the top head (he still should have been T-d up though). At any rate, I've enjoyed some of your posts, but you're starting to sound like a sore loser, and for that reason I'm out.
Xavier, 85 & 87
XU85

Postby TheBall » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:28 pm

Look, I understand that Villanva is the conference's Goliath, and seton Hall played the role of David yesterday. And as fans, it is always more fun of neutral observers to root for David. So I am not expecting you guys to side with me anymore than say a georgetown fan claiming that d-train travelled in the final inbounds pass in 1985. Nobody outside of gtown fans would care, but they can still say it.

I am allowed to point out that Gibbs and delgado are villains for me this year. Nothing personal, no hard feelings, just adds to the story line of the games. And seton hall fans are allowed to point out that hart is their go to man to boo. Im not talking devendorf level Villains here, more a blend between Pittsnogle and levance fields.

And we all get to boo deangelo Harrison as he cries to the refs!! Bwwwaaaaaahhhhh!!
TheBall

Postby Hall2012 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Ahh Devendorf. Arguably the most hated player in Big East history.
Seton Hall Pirates
Big East Tournament Champions: 1991, 1993, 2016
Big East Regular Season Champions: 1992, 1993, 2020
Hall2012

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board