Holy Land of Hoops - 3rd Anniversary...

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Holy Land of Hoops - 3rd Anniversary...

Postby admin » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:28 pm

Xudash wrote:
billyjack wrote:Hey guys, this week marks the 3rd anniversary of many of us joining the Holy Land of Hoops. Outstanding job by the admin the whole time. I tried to reserve some tables to celebrate at Twin Oaks off Reservoir Ave in Cranston*, but everything is booked.

If you guys want to have a neat look back at December of 2012, etc, click on the "Page 98" hyperlink on the top right of the main thread page.

The 10 of us have come a really long way, and have far exceeded even my lofty optimistic expectations. Keep up the great work and Go Big East...!!!

* joking about Twin Oaks.

Thanks for doing this. Great idea that provides us all great memories, especially given how we're tracking together in this conference.

My only problem is that I can't find the hyperlink for some reason. A little help please.

Here's a link to the 90th page of the basketball message board which puts you sometime in March 2013 about the time that the league was being officially formed. You can scroll forward or back from here.

link: viewforum.php?f=2&start=2225
admin
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby trephin » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Xudash wrote:My only problem is that I can't find the hyperlink for some reason. A little help please.

If you click on "Page X of Y" [At the time of typing it said Page 1 of 96] when in a subforum, it will open a small window where you can enter a specific page number
trephin

Postby gosports1 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:25 pm

i cant believe it took me a year to find out about this site. My 2 year anniversary is next week, Will there be cake? :lol:
gosports1

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board