Creighton Review 2024

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Creighton Review 2024

Postby Xudash » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:15 pm

Just a quick note to say that I hope Omaha has a speedy recovery from last week's tornados.

We're early in the season and who knows what is in store for us all weather-wise moving forward.

If misery loves company, I get to begin worrying about hurricanes here in NE Florida very soon.

At any rate, hope all is well with the Creighton campus and hope the community moves forward well from here.
XAVIER
Xudash

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby OmahaGuy » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:03 pm

Xudash wrote:Just a quick note to say that I hope Omaha has a speedy recovery from last week's tornados.

We're early in the season and who knows what is in store for us all weather-wise moving forward.

If misery loves company, I get to begin worrying about hurricanes here in NE Florida very soon.

At any rate, hope all is well with the Creighton campus and hope the community moves forward well from here.

Much appreciated, Dash! Yeah it got pretty scary here and there are people out west that are hurting because they lost their homes. The day after, Country Music Star Zach Bryan came by to help out with the cleanup. Good dude!
OmahaGuy

Postby OmahaGuy » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:06 pm

Surprised to see this since his playing time really dwindled this past season but Frederick King will WITHDRAW from the portal and return to Creighton. Kalkbrenner declared for the NBA Draft while maintaining his eligibility. He's still expected to return. King's playing time may not be much better in the upcoming season as Kalk is just that good. But we could certainly use a backup big guy. Hope he bounces back!
OmahaGuy

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Wed May 01, 2024 4:45 pm

Kalkbrenner returning.
Wizard of Westroads

Postby Omaha1 » Wed May 01, 2024 8:43 pm

Kalk coming back and NIL appears to be a major factor. Glad we’ve got the donors to contribute, but don’t love the precedent.
Nebraska by birth, Creighton by choice.
Omaha1

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board