(3) Tuesday Big East Games 1/10/23

The home for Big East hoops

Re: (3) Tuesday Big East Games 1/10/23

Postby stever20 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:17 am

admin wrote:
kayako wrote:Congrats DePaul. Deserved the win tonight.

Blue Demons snap a 22 game losing streak to Villanova.

I was thinking to myself during the game that the lineup of Daniels, Slater, Whitmore, and Dixon would be dynamic with Gillespie running PG. Really just one player short in my opinion.

It was mentioned during the telecast that some might be suggesting to Justin Moore not to return this year and just prepare for the NBA draft. Or at least that was how I heard it - any truth to that rumor?

I'm not in Philly so not sure, but thinking about it, if they were to lose another 2-3 games in the next few weeks to get already up to like 11 or 12 losses with 8 games to go- it would seem to get to be a whole lot more realistic if it's not already happening. In this day and age it would hardly be a surprise.
stever20

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Jasper67 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:47 am

Justin Moore is not ready for the NBA. He would be very foolish to come out this year.
Jasper67

Postby ArmyVet » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:04 pm

Jasper67 wrote:Justin Moore is not ready for the NBA. He would be very foolish to come out this year.

I don't really follow the NBA much so I'm not sure who is and who is not ready. That said, sometimes guys are just done with college and the college experience. If his injury is recuperated and he can make money playing professionally in the NBA, G League, or Europe, he might decided to do that and I wouldn't fault him.
ArmyVet

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board