Let's review Seton Hall

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Let's review Seton Hall

Postby Hall2012 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:29 am

NJRedman wrote:
Hall2012 wrote:
NJRedman wrote:
Didn't even mention Tiny and that just proves my point. Willard isn't above doing shady shit to keep his job. Now with this going on look for him to jump ship after this season to any power conference program most likely a lower level power program like a BC, Wake, Pitt etc.

Proves your point, how? That I reasonably assumed you were referencing something butt hurt SJU fans still moan about 8 years later? Bottom line is there was nothing shady about it. Willard didn't hide that he was hiring Tiny because he didn't have to because it wasn't in violation of anything.

I didn't mention Tiny and you feel the need to post this huge defense of something that isn't a big deal. Sure pal, Willard is always on the up and up and never does anything shady. The best player your program has had in 30 years is just lying, thats much better.

"Huge defense" lol. More like 2 line of text calling you on our petty BS. I'm not saying Willard's perfect, but he's not doing anything that 100% of other D1 coaches aren't.
Seton Hall Pirates
Big East Tournament Champions: 1991, 1993, 2016
Big East Regular Season Champions: 1992, 1993, 2020
Hall2012

Re: Let's review Seton Hall

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board